- This year we are partnering with Topeka Capital Journal and CitySpin for our ticketing. Click Here to order.
Event info ( NYE 2019)
- What is on the menu for the event? Our Chef has come up with a great menu again that won’t get your fancy clothes or hands dirty. The menu is light enough that you will get energy without feeling full.
- When will meals start? Dinner lasts from 6:00 till 7:30 p.m.; Late Night Breakfast goes from 12:15a.m. till 1:45 a.m. and the brunch buffet lasts from 9:00 a.m. till 11:30 p.m.
- Where will the bands be playing? The bands will be taking over the hotel and be playing in all the main areas including The Regency Ballroom, The Grand Ballroom, Uncle Bo’s Live Bar and the Atrium.
- What time will each be playing? The full itinerary can be found here.
- Where can I find a master schedule? The full itinerary can be found here.
- When can I check in to my room? Check in starts at 3:00 p.m. and goes throughout the party.
- What time is check out? Check out has been extended on the first and will be allowed up until 2:00 p.m.
- What drinks will be served? The full list of spirits and beers can be found here.
- Can I order from a menu in case I get hungry or miss dinner? Madison Street Diner will be closed the day of the event but we will have a very limited menu that you can order from that includes
- Cancellation policy: Any room cancellations will be refunded, less the service fee. Cancellations done within 15 days of event will not be refunded.